It’s not a pleasant sight to see your reflection in the mirror as you notice your impeccable complexion marred by an ugly eruption that was nowhere to be seen the day before. What is acne types and How To Get Rid Of Acne?
What's in this article :
Acne Types and Causes
Especially, if that ungainly dot sticks right out of your face, at the beginning of a great week ahead. No matter which way you look at it, it is there to stay and you begin to wonder if you’re at the threshold of the age of pimples and proms.
That blight on the face is none other than acne that has been the bane of almost all growing teenagers during the adolescent years. However acne types is not limited to just adolescence, it has been seen in some people over the 20’s age at 25 or 35 and sometimes even older.
What İs Acne?
The condition acne is actually a general term used for visual skin eruptions such as pimples, blackheads and white heads. Acne takes place when the skin pores especially on the face get clogged due to various reasons, mainly because of pollution dirt and excessive oil. This area that gets clogged then becomes inflamed and eruptions that occur are a result of this inflammation.
In some areas of research acne has largely been blamed on heredity. So if you know of immediate family members who have gone through the scourge of acne in the early days, then chances are that it may be running in your genes. To a large extent dietary factors have also been blamed for the skin disorder.
There are four gradation levels that classify the degree in which a person has been afflicted with acne. The acne types trouble starts with an initial bout of whiteheads and blackheads. This is usually viewed as the first stage. In the serious case scenario, severe inflammation causes the acne to erupt into read or purple cysts or nodules that are often accompanied by pain.
How To Get Rid Of Acne
- For a blemish free skin, keep your hands off the face.
- You may be tempted to squeeze the pimple off but it’s best you let it and let nature takes it course of action.
- For women, let your skin breathe without make up. Better still if it’s possible to change makeup twice a day then it would allow the skin a fresh lease of life.
- Stale makeup can cause major hassles in the functioning of skin pores and hence care must be taken to see the kind of material used on the face.
- Avoid cosmetic products as much as you can and wash your face as often as you can, especially if you have an oil disposition.
- There is nothing more refreshing than cool water splashed on your face especially after it has been cleansed off with a mild cleanser.